Friday, November 4, 2011

NRWN

Have you heard of the National Rural Woman's Network?  I hadn't until recently.


The NRWC is one of six National Women’s Alliances funded by the Australian Federal Government through the Office for Women, and has been working since 2002 to inform government policy and create better outcomes for the regional, rural and remote women of Australia, their families and communities.
Recently I applied to take part in a fully funded Leadership programme they had advertised for woman in agriculture.  The course includes webinars, forums, networking and a project to be completed with the help of a mentor, my own mentor!  I have been brainstorming ideas for this and am thinking big, but it is a great opportunity and I don't want to waste it.
It is VERY exciting for me to have been offered a place in this programme!
And a great quote I saw on Twitter while I am talking agriculture:


 Michele Payn-Knoper 
Agriculture isn't just your work-it's who you are. Stand in 100% authenticity in that even when not on  

No comments: